[CsMain] Apple users and devs
Phil Wyett
2014-04-26 18:22:29 UTC
Hi all,

To get some idea of the apple base. How many users and devs do we
currently have using OS X?

Regards

Phil
--
Phil Wyett
{
}
Jorrit Tyberghein
2014-04-27 10:24:36 UTC
I guess the biggest portion will be the people on MacOS/X who want to play
PlaneShift.
Post by Phil Wyett
Hi all,
To get some idea of the apple base. How many users and devs do we
currently have using OS X?
Regards
Phil
--
Phil Wyett
{
GNU Linux User and Developer
Leigh GNU Linux User Group (http://leigh.lug.org.uk)
IRC: philwyett
Twitter: philwyett and leigh_lug
}
Project Manager of Crystal Space and CEL
(http://www.crystalspace3d.org/<http://www.crystalspace3d.org/main/Main_Page>
)
Project Manager of AresEd (https://code.google.com/p/ares/)
Support: https://www.gittip.com/jorritTyb/
Ulf the Moose
2014-04-27 21:16:18 UTC
OS X! Over here, woo hoo, OS X!

I suggest that a possibly small, but important population are the OS X using artists who need a simple (ie: non-technical) means of converting and testing artwork for the CS engine.

Sueastside’s DAMN (http://damn.csproject.org/) is a fantastic project that I believe can/will handling file conversions.

I’ve been in touch with a fellow, Chris Bacigalupo, who is interested in working on OS X versions of CS apps. I last spoke to him in February.

If it is useful I can outline a hypothetical workflow that I’d like to see implemented. But maybe I’m getting ahead of myself.

Rob/Ulf
}
Ulf the Moose